Does your passion have a great power? That is something we all need to ask and then learn how to take action to get it working for us.
Passion is something that is inside all of us. It has a great power and when we learn how to use it to our advantage we can achieve just about anything? As you read along think about the things you love to do and that you can do in your sleep.
What passions do you have?
Someone asked me that a while back when I started my blog. You want to know how I answered them?
I couldn’t, I had to really think of what I liked, I wasn’t sure what really made me happy!
I had just been living day-to-day, doing the same thing over and over, and never gave it much thought.
The day that realized that there was more to life, more to give myself, I felt free. It was like nothing could stop me and I just started getting one idea after another. I did feel more powerful. I was somebody special. Follow here to my story.
The power of a passion is so individualized and so strong, that it is all yours, no one can take it from you, no one can match it or copy it, it’s yours and yours alone.
Did you know that you, yes you, have this power? (P is for Passion and Power)
What is Passion?
- any powerful or compelling emotion or feeling, as love or hate.
- strong amorous feeling or desire; love; ardor.
- strong sexual desire; lust.
- an instance or experience of strong love or sexual desire.
- a person toward whom one feels strong love or sexual desire.
- a strong or extravagant fondness, enthusiasm, or desire for anything:
- a passion for music.
- the object of such a fondness or desire:
- Accuracy became a passion with him.
Finding what passions make you powerful is not always easy if you do not know where to look. I needed some help and I found it in this wonderful group that I belong to. Check out what I do and what I belong to below, it’s so much more that a business, or a company, it’s a family of those who follow their passions. (see it here)